Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Santa Is Bringing RJ

I don't ever really post my projects on here, because I have a whole blog just for all my homemade "cock-a-doodle" as my Dad calls it. But this project for RJ for Christmas turned out so well I thought, I just wanted to basically brag, and refer you to where I got the idea for a fabric potato head and hopefully you'll want to make one too. The potato sack was all my idea, and it's my favorite part.

All kids should have a quiet potato head!

Photobucket

Link to the whole project

Link to potato sack tutorial

Do you think people would buy these? I'm considering some for my etsy shop...but it would be a lot of work, therefore price would have to be higher. What do you think? Cute or creepy?

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

Super cute! I think you should try selling them, they are unique and original. You are so crafty and creative! I envy that!