Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HONA!

Photobucket
I finally scanned some photos we took with the underwater camera. We had such great luck with the wildlife on our trip. We saw tons of sea turtles while snorkling. I LOVED IT. One huge guy came up on the beach to nap.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Snorkeling around watching the turtles were so amazing to me. I'd swim above it on the surface all around. It was probably my favorite thing we did on our trip. Rhett wasn't as amazed as I was, but he thought they were neat.
Turtle Butt. We found out later the turtles aren't supposed to be touched, but we really just felt slime, so hopefully they weren't adversly affected by a finger on the back of the shell.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your lucky you weren't caught by the turtle natzis - the fine is BIG! seriously!