Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fresh Pasta!

We like pasta. A lot.
The best is homemade fresh pasta. RJ likes to help me cook all the time. But this occasion, I let him have a little glob of dough to play with while I worked the noodles. He ended up putting the bowl of excess flour on his head, followed by picking up the extra flour, rubbing it into his hair. He was having so much fun. So I let him continue, figuring it would be easier to clean it up all at once.
I took his clothes off, and did my best to get the flour off his head. He started playing, and did a somersault on the carpet, leaving a white dusting of flour on the carpet. My mom started laughing and said it was the best thing of her day, and my Dad laughed every time RJ ran by. We're lucky to have such easy going parents (in-laws for Rhett) to mooch off of.

No comments: