Saturday, May 30, 2009

Future Daughter-in-law



Remember Mysha? We got together with her and other friends for a roast in the canyon. She has a daughter 7 months old. I was holding RJ and Ella. RJ busted a move and held her hand. It was so funny. Too bad he's a little white trash with his gut hanging out of his tiny sweatshirt, dirty face, and sticky hands. Compared to little, dainty, princess, RJ is a slob.

So he has his first girlfriend, but I'm afraid she'll move on to less slobbish guys in the future.

7 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

Oh my gosh that holding hands pic. is so adorable. I love the fat, chubby, dun-lop belly hanging out!

Natalie said...

I LOVE it and RJ and his gut is all good with us!

jayne said...

Give the poor guy a break----he is just trying to stay true to his Missour-a roots!

Kassie said...

I thought him showing a little tummy was sexy. ;) ha/ha

melody said...

MYSHA!? I have been trying to track her down for years! Her baby is completely darling. I would LOVE to get in contact with her. Could you help out with that in any way?? Thanks!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

in that picture with mysha are you giving secret hand signals with ur fingers? something looks suyspicious about that.

Rebecca S said...

Jess - RJ is so handsome! What a sweetie holding hands.