Sunday, May 24, 2009

Officially a 4th Year

Rhett is now in his fourth and final year of med school. A year from now he will graduate and our days of paying tuition will end...much to look forward to.
I'm sure someone will remind me that residency is much worse and ruin my parade, but I'm being positive. Only one year left! To celebrate we had a picnic in AF Canyon at the reservoir. It was fun. I love living so close to the mountains.

RJ is one year old and walking. He signs "more", "milk", "pain". The only words he uses consistently in the correct context are "Papa" and "ouch". He can make donkey, cow, and puppy sounds. If you ask him he will point to his nose, ears, and tongue. Those are all the tricks I can think of. He eats a ton. He loves to show off and laugh. When he gets to watch TV he always pushes this little rocking chair into position for himself. He is doing well and keeps us busy.

Jess is the same pretty much. Looking forward to helping harvest the huge garden this fall. We're going to have a mini farmer's market so that will be fun and keep us busy this summer growing all the stuff. Especially with the raspberries. We still are working on all the raspberry/peach jam I made last fall so this year we'll sell the excess. We will be eating peas next week maybe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess, I am going to be in Utah from the 13th-23rd of june. I was thinking we should all get together with our kids and do a picnic in someone's backyard...my parents have a great backyard for little kids. (my two little ones need to be contained by fences!)

What do you think?

by the way...your etsy shop is DARLING! I love those backpacks...my little boy is obsessed with sharks so I might need to make a purchase soon!