Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Summer...and I'm in Dairy Country

You know when summer is here when my mom's roses bloom on our front porch.

Rhett is doing an "out rotation" in Brigham City. So we moved to Cache Valley for the next 4 weeks, living in Rhett's sister's basement apartment. This is a photo of our drive through Sardine Canyon. It was beautiful. It's been fun to see the neice/ nephews so much. We're watching them for two weeks when their parents go out of town so we've already started planning the parties.

It's been fun entertaining the little boys, 7 & 5. They are really fun ages. Every day so far we've walked to the pond to try to find frogs. First day--nothing. Today--we heard a croak and searched to find nothing. Maybe tomorrow we'll find an actual slimy frog.

Also, I've found buddies who are willing, and actually as excited as I am to watch my X-Men Animated series on DVD. RJ gave me x-men for mother's day and we're 4 hours into it and have already established every one's favorite characters and analyzed all the relationships, thanks to Brock's X-men Encyclopedia. Did you know Professor X is Juggernaut's half brother??? Whoa.

No comments: