Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chick Days at IFA

I don't know if your local IFA (Intermountain Farmers of America) stores all do this, but when we were in Delta and they had Chick Days, where you could bring your kid in to see the baby chicks. 
They had different kind of chickens, all for $3.00 a bird.  The older kids really wanted someone to buy one, they were so cute and fluffy.  I was allergic to them and my eyes started watering and I was sneezing, so I didn't get too into the chicks.

But all the kids got to take a yellow IFA helium balloon and package of yellow peeps home, just for coming to see the chicks. 

Pretty awesome afternoon outing.

As we were loading the kids (nieces and nephews came too) Rhett mentioned feeling white trash about going there just to get the free balloon and treat and look at baby chickens.  Maybe we were a little white trash.  But last fall I bought rodent poison from IFA for the field mice trying to get in the house, so Even-Steven IFA.

Anyway, check out your local IFA to see if you can see some cute baby chickens and get your kids some sweet white trash SWAG.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

peeps. worst treat ever. but they are cute.