Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We Voted...

...and the best high school dance scene in a movie is:
A TIE!
GREASE


AND
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE


I was kind of surprised It's A Wonderful Life had such a strong standing.  I love old movies, so I was glad to see it held it's own.

I mentioned it may be worth the while of voters if they put in their favorite, and so the voting pool was actually a sneaky secret giveaway!
Random.org selected comment 15 to win! Kind of crazy it chose the last number: (1-15)
Comment 15 and winner is:
Sarah!
She wins THIS

3 comments:

Sarah said...

me?! wahoo! I am super excited! I forgot about its a wonderful life. Love old movies.

Stephanie Kelly said...

nooooo I want that! I'm a sore loser!

jayne said...

I actually needed that. My only purse i've ever owned (besides a diaper bag) just broke. Looks like I get to go shopping!