Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sewing Classes On Saturdays!

If you live in the Utah County area, my little sister, Lynette is offering sewing classes at her business in downtown Provo.

Each class is $20.00 and she provides the fabric. So you show up with your sewing machine, design your clutch, tote, or whatever class you signed up for, and she teaches her sewing secrets.

Great way to learn how to make items for yourself, gifts, etc. Plus you leave with a clutch, so think of buying a clutch, but also getting bonus instruction so you can make more on your own.

Sign up or questions here: ladydanburry@hotmail.com

Jan 16: clutch
Jan 23: tote (as shown above)
Jan 30: Basic alteration--hem and taper pants/jeans **This one would be totally worth while for anyone

2 comments:

Steph said...

Jess,
I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog a while back. I can not tell you how much it ment to me - I know it may sound weird but it was such a comfort to know that someone else could relate. Thank you again!

Erin said...

I'm bummed I'm not around to attend Lynette's classes. They look great, and 20$ is a steal.