Saturday, January 23, 2010

VOTE NOW

We've collaborated all the different movies we can think of...I'm sure we missed a few. But remember, you're not voting for which is the best movie...

JUST THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL DANCE SCENE


Grease
Footloose
Better Off Dead
Carrie
Napoleon Dynamite
She's All That
10 Things I Hate About You
Back To the Future
Clueless
To Sir With Love
Can't Buy Me Love
16 Candles
Never Been Kissed
Pretty in Pink
Twilight
It's a Wonderful Life
Swing Kids
Meet Me In St. Louis
500 Days of Summer

leave a comment with your vote...it may end up being worth your while

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Better off Dead. Nothing beats Ricky.

Erin said...

Swing Kids. Swing Heil Peter!!!

melody said...

I love George and Mary. It's a Wonderful Life for sure.

jayne said...

Even though I'm the one that thought of Can't buy me love, I think the grease scene you have pictured is the best....

Sheila said...

Hands down "It's A Wonderful Life."

Nashelle said...

It's a Wonderful Life but I have to say Grease as well!

Katie said...

Napoleon Dynamite! that kid has the moves!

Goodnight moon said...

Hi, I'm Summer's friend, Amber....I would vote for Footloose! It makes me want to get up and dance!

Stephanie Kelly said...

Danggg this is toooo hard..but I have to say Sixteen Candles; Farmer Ted is too freaking cool...and who can say NO to Jake Ryan??? I "heart" Jake Ryan.

Stephanie Kelly said...

This comment is for STACI MARTIN (she is breast feeding right now and cant type), "You missed the best movie... Meet Me in St.Louis, dance scene...at the Christmas Ball!! (with her grandpa :(" (I (Stephanie) would have to agree). Also if you havent seen it yet..."500 Days of SUMMER" has an awesome dance scene!!!!!!

rebecca said...

If we are voting for the best dance scene, then I have to say Grease. But my favorite movie has to be Swing Kids!!! I forgot about that movie until I saw it here!!!

Ryan + Jess said...

It's a Wonderful Life...that one can't be beat, even though there are some other good ones out there.

The Wilkins' said...

She's all that is one of my faves for sure!

Unknown said...

To sir with love.

Sarah said...

Grease. Classic.

Lisa B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.