Friday, June 6, 2008

Movie Quote

Taking an idea from my friend, Rebecca, to put up a movie quote and see who is the first to guess. Rebecca usually give the genre, but here's mine:
"Well, judging from his tracks, he's 6 1/2 feet tall. He eats raw squirrels and all the cats he can catch. There's a long jagged scar that runs all the way across his face...his teeth are yell'a and rotten, his eyes are popped, and he drools most of the time."
Do you recognize it? It's from one of my favorite movies. Lynette can't participate.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

This is also one of my favorites. It is a classic so I hope people recognize "Dill". (Don't want to give it away.) If they havn't seen it they should. Everyone should watch this.

Rebecca S said...

I don't recognize it - but I'm glad someone else is playing this game, so I can be a participant!

MissMolly said...

are we supposed to guess here... My guess is Young Frankenstien... but I'm a little late. :)