Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MoTab Christmas

You may remember how much I look forward to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra Christmas Concert.
Like last year when it didn't work out to go last minute and I bawled about it like a baby, then the next day Rhett totally redeemed himself and it was a great night.

This year I tried to get tickets, but out of the 1.5 million entries, none of mine were lucky to draw out tickets.

But luckily, my best friend Molly got some and was kind enough to let us use them.  We went to a great restaurant before, had great seats, loved the show like always, and it was a great night.
Here's Molly and her fiance, Glenn who got engaged just the night prior.






Here's the baby gut at 26 weeks.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am SO SO glad you got to go!!!! Nice to officially see the baby bump!

Megan and Taj said...

yay!! you look so cute! I love the baby gut! Oh and seeing David Archuleta... I would have just died to have gone! Yay for that too!