Monday, December 6, 2010

Days Off

We've been loving the Christmas season at our house.  Since December, we've been doing this advent tree.  I made these little envelopes, one for each day and I put 3 chocolates in each night and RJ finds the stuffed pocket.  My mom sent him this little stuffed elf and we told him the elf brings us treats every day and he's of course loving it.  I love it too, a quick family time each night in the dark.

Rhett's been on a busy rotation and working a lot.  Mainly long days, usually 12+ hours, but the biggest thing is he only has 3 days off in the month.  He had Sunday off after 8:30 am church, he somehow fell asleep in this chair curled upside down all afternoon. 

 I couldn't figure out how he could sleep like that, kind of little kids that are totally exhausted and just crash.

This little kid wasn't tired, but loves to have pictures taken of himself acting sad.  After I'd take the picture he'd run over to look at and laugh at his sad self.  Don't ask me.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a great sad picture. I love the advent tree with the treats.
Rhett looks like his neck is going to break. No way could I sleep for a minute like that!