Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas!

Rhett works a 24 hour shift on Christmas, so Santa came a day early at our house.
The last few days, I'd ask RJ if he'd been a good boy.  He'd say: "No. I bad boy."  So I guess he didn't expect his Thomas train from Santa, but I guess Santa felt he was good enough, and he got the train.
We got the stockings stuffed.
The Crapo's get huge nylons stuffed with a fancy drink, orange, then treats and toys--usually adults get a thigh high and kids get a knee-high.
This year Rhett and I shared one big pair, a leg each. 

RJ had a hard time opening his other gifts because he was so enthralled with the train.
But he did like the Leap Frog alphabet magnets for a second. 

I made him a stuffed Bullseye toy for Woody to ride, and Bullseye can stand on his own.
He held it long enough to get this fake smile and back to the train he went.  Pretty funny.
I also made him a little cow print vest to match Woody.  It had a star that says: "SHERIFF RJ".  He wore it a half second, I wasn't sure how it would go, good thing it was easy to make.

Grandma's spoiled him with lots of fun toys. 


But he kept coming back to the train.  He got Toy Story 3, but brought the train tracks down in front of the TV while he watched it. 

We had a great little Christmas, and have been really blessed this year!
Thanks for all the gifts grandma's and grandpa's!

2 comments:

jayne said...

I love it too! This will actually be the 1st Christmas in 5 years that Shawn doesn't have to work! We'll be celebrating in a few minutes (as soon as Presley wakes up) I can't wait!!

Sheila said...

Wish we could have been there for real! Thanks for the pics so we can share a little. I guess he wasn't a "bad boy".