Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stalker WINNERS!

First off, a big THANK YOU to everyone who entered. I had a number in my mind and if I didn't get that many, I was going to kill the blog. So we all saved this blog, THANKS. I was right, I pretty much knew everyone, so for those that don't want to be considered a stalker, you're not. So here are the winners. I wish I had time to give everyone something, and I'm not just saying that. But I have 4 winners. PRIZE #1

RANDOM.ORG DECIDED COMMENT #8 WINS THE GRAND PRIZE.
So AMBER O. come on down! You can email me with whatever you want, maybe check out the project blog to give you ideas if you don't already know, http://www.projectsbyjess.blogspot.com/

PRIZE #2

FIRST TO COME OUT OF THE STALKER CLOSET: Nashelle!

Because you were first to comment, you get to choose a toddler tote from the etsy shop! Maybe your little girl could love a new little purse?


PRIZE #3

FAVORITE TRUE STALKER: Katie! who said: "I too blog stock. I have no idea how i even found your blog. I went to school with rhett. (he used to sign his name Rhett crapo VP) I still laugh a little at it. I love all of your crafts and you have THE BEST stories. :)"

Katie had to win something, because I am the same way with a lot of blogs I follow, so I had to reward her for stalking this blog! Plus a bonus funny note about Rhett to tease him about too!
I hope she has kids, knows kids, or wants kids, because Katie wins this Alligator Toddler Backpack!


PRIZE #4

FUNNIEST COMMENT:
Marianne who said "2 words. Cancer check."
I busted up laughing because the memory associated with this from Jr. High. For some weird reason, as all of our little bodies started going into puberty, and your chest hurts as the nubs start to grow, we would all punch each other in the chest and yell "Cancer check!" I am embarrassed to relate how immature and crude we were at 12 and 13. Marianne had a slumber party at her house when this all started and I have this vivid memory of this pair of twins, they were really fair complexion, almost albino in my mind, running down the hall towards me screaming and holding their chest, (which had nothing). So funny.
So it made me laugh hard enough you deserve something Marianne, but I don't know what. I'm thinking maybe a lunch kit which has jr. high memories on its own too. But you don't really need one, and you teach 5th grade right? So your kids are too young to be useful at work. Hmmm. I'll think of something, I actually have my green, lime, and black windsock from sewing we made as "Rebels", I could give you that! Not that you'd want it. I'll think of something, but let me know if you have a suggestion.
So winners email me your shipping address: jessica.crapo@gmail.com, and your choice if you have one. I'll throw a comment on all of your blogs, but Katie has a private blog, so I can't stalk you back so you'll have to come stalking again to claim your gator.

2 comments:

Nashelle said...

YESSS!!! Sa-weet! Thank, Jessica!

Rebecca S said...

Ok Jess, no fair. This, from you, had me pretty sure that I was going to win. "I hope you win the stalker thing! I guess you were smart and have multiple chances by commenting more than once."

You can't just get my hopes up like that. Now I'm going to become angry, and obsessive, and stalk you. You and your little cinnamon rolls better just watch out ;)

As always - you know I'm kidding....right?