Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Little Man is Here!

Rhett made this collage at the hospital on his laptop.

Our lives are now complete. Our son was born healthy and strong and we feel so blessed. He is a big dude, we've been calling him "Tank". We are so happy to be out of the hospital...the OB floor was full, meaning we had to share our small room. The hospital was built 30 years ago, and only has shared rooms, no private and they are small at that. All I can say is post-delivery is the worst time of life to have a roommate and a shared bathroom. I'll stop there. Just really glad to have fled that joint.

RJ is a mini-me of his Dad, except we think he might have my lips.

We are so in love with our chunky guy and Rhett is dreading to have to go back to school and miss each yawn, stretch, cry...and even the poopy diapers.

11 comments:

Elsie said...

Congrats Jessica and Rhett! I am so excited for you both! Your little "tank" is so cute!

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh! He is darling! Congratulations!!!!

Sarah said...

Woah! He is huge. So cute! Congratulations.

Pattie said...

what a cutie..Congratulations...

rebecca said...

Congratulations!! He is such a cutie!!! BTW, did you get out of having to use the one shower on the floor ?:)

TerriLyn said...

I've already told you but I think he is so adorable! congrats!

Jolyn said...

He is so sweet! I am so happy for you. Let us know if you need anything!

Katie said...

yay! congratulations! i am so excited for you two. :)

Kassie said...

CONGRADULATIONS!! He's absolutely perfect! I can't wait for the upcoming riot of stories in store!

Unknown said...

What an adorable chunk! Congratulations to both of you! I've been getting updates on your pregnancy from Mysha and finally came upon a link to your blog today from someone else's blog. I'm so happy for you!

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I love you guys!