Thursday, October 18, 2007

Vacuum Covers


ARE YOU SICK & TIRED OF YOUR UGLY VACUUM CLEANER?
Having trouble entertaining guests because the eye sore of your vacuum cleaner in the corner? Well you don't have to cringe at the site of your plastic cleaning tool anymore, thanks to these Upright Vacuum Cleaner Covers.
Made to fit to any model or brand of vacuum, these versatile and darling vacuum covers will dress up any cleaner. You don't need to be embarrassed when company comes over anymore because rather than noticing your Hoover or Bissel, they'll have the opportunity to adore this loving plush rabbit head wearing a dress instead.
Question: What is more pleasing to the eye? Stream-lined plastic and metal or an adorable animal creature 4 feet tall? We agree.
These are great for families with small children because for some kids, vacuums are scary. But with your giant animal head, they won't dread cleaning time--but welcome it because their familiar friend will come out to play.
We also offer bear heads, dog heads, cat heads, and chicken heads. We are soon going to be releasing the large mouth bass head. You don't want to miss this offer. For one easy payment of $45 dollars, you can own your new vacuum cover. These make excellent gifts for any family or friends because everyone has a vacuum, and most likely no one has a huge animal cover!
These covers are dry clean only and will be an integral part of your home decor and cleaning supplies for years to come!
OK. Rhett and I were walking around the Red Barn Arts & Craft Festival on the town square last Saturday and noticed these creepy animal things. We started cracking up and motioned closer for a better look...and realized what these were. I honestly don't know if this is a rabbit or a cat--either way I think I would prefer a clean plastic vacuum instead of a creepy, dusty animal head. Also, Rhett and I discussed the fact that very few people store their vacuum in a place that is open to viewing, so why need a cover in the first place? Obviously something this creepy deserved documentation.
I was describing this to my friend Molly, and a very good question came up. Does the back of the creepy head open so you can vacuum with the cover on? I imagined it having velcroe so you just bust open the dusty head, slide your hand in there, and your mess magically disappears under the creepy rabbit/cat's dress. Amazing!!

7 comments:

jayne said...

OOOHHH!!! Where can I order one of these babies?! Only in the back woods of missoura would this sell. I bet the lady made a killing and has done so every year for the past 15. Amazing what people will buy around here.

Unknown said...

I am bawling. Too funny.

Sarah said...

Those are terrible!!! I can't believe that those exist. They shouldn't. Good job on taking a picture.... I just hope the lady who invented them doesn't discover this blog.

Erin said...

Jessica, you are absolutely HILARIOUS! I completely agree - that animal head is CREEPY! But then, it has potential as a Halloween decoration...

Ashley said...

I'm so glad that some true Kirksville art surfaced at Red Barn. Yikes. I don't like that the vacuum disappears up the skirt of a rabbit...

TerriLyn said...

Awesome! I think it's a cat, but I can't be sure!

The Posse said...

This is so scary. Wow. My nostrils are actually flaring, I'm laughing that hard.