Monday, September 17, 2007

What is on my camera?


I was downloading the pictures from my camera and all the suden this little gem popped up. I enlarged it and busted up laughing to see Rhett's documentation of my sleeping at 1:13 pm. This wasn't a nap, I work nights and usually get to bed at 6:45 am so really, it isn't THAT late, but I laughed anyway for his little surprise waiting for me. Thanks Rhett. I'm pretty gross looking, but I'm sleeping so this picture is up for the laughs.

Maybe I'll have to repay his favor and become the photo bandit also...to be continued.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a fun husband! You don't look gross, in fact I think you look really pretty when you sleep. I'm a drooler so I'll just say I can't keep my mouth shut either

Ashley said...

I think you look like a sleeping beauty. I look ticked off when I sleep.

Sarah said...

So are you a nurse too? I can't remember? Where do you work. I totally understand about sleeping at 1:13 - often when I worked nights I would sleep till 2pm. You should have no shame.

Jessica said...

Sarah:
I'm actually a radiology technologist, but we live in a small town in rural Missouri, so jobs are scarce and I currently work as the telemetry tech in the ICU at the only hospital in this town.