Thursday, August 9, 2007

Creepiest Store Window of My Life

Today marks our one year anniversary of living in Kirksville, MO. In memory of that fact, I am excited to share something that has been cracking me up for a solid year. Each time I see it deepens my total satisfaction for utter creepiness. It is the display window of a business here in Kirksville: Aero Care: Home Medical Equipment Inc. "Breathe A Little Easier". Isn't it absolutely disturbing? I discovered this early on, because it on my way to Wal-Mart, and I would purposely take that route in order to see this. It is especially creepy at night, because it is one of the few shop windows lit up at night, and I think the photos speak for themselves.
I actually was home and decided I would trek up there with the tripod to get some pics. Rhett had to study so I was there alone, having a photo shoot with the mannequins wearing nasal cannulas. It was a warm night tonight and there was lightening in the distance coming our way, creating an even more eerie mood. I was busting up laughing thinking of all the people who drove by to see someone out in the dark of the night taking pictures of this.









Like most things I think are HILARIOUS, these may not be gut busting funny to you like they are to me, but even if you chuckle, I think myself and the mannequins will be satisfied.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

that's hilarious! Only in Kirksville! Thanks for posting those! I lived in K'ville for 2 years and never saw this!!

Shuldberg said...

So Creepy! That is awesome! I've never seen this either.
K

The Posse said...

lol that's too funny... I haven't noticed this display in particular, but I think I've seen the mannequins months ago. They were looking at me. Creepily.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, is that the store on Potter? Or is it possible there are two medical supply stores in town with creepy window dressings. Jessica, you're making my night, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.