Monday, April 18, 2011

Chunky & Poop Hair

Ellie had her 1 month doctor's appt last week.  She weighed 10 lb 9 oz.  She's in the 90th percentile for her weight, but only the 50th percentile for her height.  So she's hefty and we love the chub!

I always get in a hair rut in the spring and want a big change.  Like last spring when I cut it all off.
I still would like a big change again, but am still growing it out.  I do however need to take care of my nasty roots, and I'm aware my hair looks not the best.

A few days ago I was sitting on the ground changing the baby or something and RJ was standing nearby and said: "Mom, yours hair looks yucky."  I replied something like: "really?  I know.  Mom needs to fix it."
Looking confused he walked over and grabbed a hunk and rubbed it between his fingers.  He looked down at me and sympathetically asked: "Oh sad.  Did Baby Ellie poop in yours hair?"  
So I guess if a 2 year old really thinks there is dung in your hair, it must really literally look like crap.
So we'll crop as much out as we can. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute we will have to come and meet her soon. I am so sorry you had sick kids, with no help! that seems to be when my kids are always sick is when trav isn't around to help.

Natalie said...

That is hilarious! And, btw I DO NOT think it looks like Ellie pooped in your hair.