Sunday, September 5, 2010

Croc Hunter Revealed

...for Marianne and Melody

Melody  is racking up the memories in the Lame Clothing Contest. Thanks for the memories!
Both Marianne and Melody mentioned the slumber party in 8th grade where we made videos.
I did some impersonations of Steve Erwin: Crock Hunter as seen here featuring the ferret.


Later we learned the cafeteria dance to Superstar to "Everybody Dance Now" and filmed that.
Pretty great days running a muck in the middle of the night in Alpine, Utah.

I remembered I had scanned this photo of that night, but unfortunately, I'm wearing my Spanish Fork boys soccer shirt I bought for $1.00 at D.I. instead.  Another fashion gem, but I don't think I actually had inherited the red dawls shirt yet, thus I was dabbling in little boys city-issued sports tees instead.

Don't worry, I'll still count the memories in the winnings.

just a reminder:
HAVE YOU KNOWN ME IN THE LAST 10 YEARS? THEN YOU'VE PROBABLY SEEN ME WEAR THE SAME SHIRT AND SKIRT OVER AND OVER. EVEN RECOGNIZING THEM GETS YOU AN ENTRY.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Dang. I thought for sure that the DAWLS shirt was a guest at the party. I'm consoled, however, because of the picture. So thank you.

jayne said...

You also wore the skirt in Vegas. I only have pictures from the waist up so I can't prove it.....no fair that I didn't know you in high school. Your fashion sense is adorable now.....and it probably was then. You just don't give yourself enough credit!

Sarah said...

Oh the good old days - I still know the dance.