Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ellie Girl has Hippo Teeth

We've found RJ's little Radio Flyer bike works a lot better as a walker than the bulky one in the background.  The bike has 4 wheels so it's pretty stable and the perfect height for her to walk around.  She has had a tumble trying to get off herself, but walks around really well otherwise.


Here's our cute girl, she's 10 months old now. 


She's a light sleeper and hates to take naps. 

Shirt hat.

Here's the latest development.
Hippo snaggle teeth and piggy spikes.
Her hair was getting in her eyes and by the end of the day the tips of her bangs were crusted with food she'd rubbed in trying to get it out of her eyes.  I don't want to deal with bangs, so we're growing the hair out and so she now has cute little pig tail spikes.

RJ loves her new hair style and has told me at least 4 times today: "Mom Ellie's hair is so cute!"

Here's a better shot of her huge gap between her front teeth like her mom had and RJ

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SO AMAZING! I miss her and I wish she could live with me.

rebecca said...

What a beautiful little angel!!!!!

Sheila said...

Thanks for all the pics. Love the lil' pig tails! Maybe Rhett can snip the gap some day.

Natalie said...

Cute post-- love the piggies!

jayne said...

I want to squeeze her!

Leslie said...

Jess, so I was checking out your running with scissors blog... WOW!!! You are amazing! Seriously!!! I am so impressed with all of your creations, and all of the clothes you make!!! WOW! can I be you??? :) You are so talented!!
And of course your babies are as adorable as ever! I can't believe how big both RJ and Ellie are getting! I hope you are doing wonderful! Miss and love you!