Sunday, January 8, 2012

RJ Menace

Trying to catch up on the last few months.

RJ cut his own hair with scissors...to the scalp.
In his defense, it was kind of my fault.  I put the clipper case in front of him and told him when he was done eating his breakfast I needed to cut his hair.  I went up to change out a load of laundry and came back to his new look.

Here's his technique.

Another occasion he gave him self a dry-erase marker beard and uni-brow.
He laughed and laughed when he saw what he looked like in the mirror.
{Notice his shaved head from the previous exploits.}

3 comments:

Staci said...

awe he looks cute with a buzz...that's how miles sports it. It feels like velvet doesn't it.

Natalie said...

We went from Sweet Ellie Girl to RJ menace-- love it! Just be glad he didn't cut Ellie's hair!

jayne said...

I love your kids!