Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter

Here's the kids on Easter.  RJ's birthday was the friday prior, I had strep throat, and I totally forgot about Easter...so the bunny didn't make it to our house this year.  Lucky for me RJ had no idea the easter bunny existed and he missed out on anything.  
We did watch a video about Christ on the church website that night, teaching RJ that Easter is about Christ's death and resurrection.  RJ LOVED the video and has watched it over 10 times since--I was surprised he is so enthralled by it.  He tells me he wants to watch the "show where Jesus talks". 
Notice RJ's tie.  He loves to wear his dino tie his cousin Drew gave him, but "it chokes him" so he wears it as a necklace.  He has another clip-on tie he clips to the front of his vest.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your kids look great! I am so sorry you have been sick---yuck! I hope you are feeling better!