Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ellie Update

While we were gone in March, Ellaria turned 1!
We were visiting my parents and the day of her birthday she was so sick, but took a taste of frosting on a cupcake.

Ellie with my mom.

RJ was feeling great on her birthday!

And even got his birthday presents from Grandma and Grandpa a month early!

Ellie's first year went so much faster than RJ's, we love this little girl!

She has some teeth and pretty much feeds herself.  She seems to be looking a little more like me.  Like RJ, around one year old it seemed I may have some genetic influence on her...which hopefully will continue as no girl wants to look like her dad in a wig.

Her hair is getting long enough we have to pull it up in a pigtail to keep it out of her eyes.  She's done crawling and walks now too! 

Here's Ellie recently walking,
here's her Easter outfit.

So far she only says Mama and Quack.
She's a little sweetie and still laughs like a man.  She's never been one to giggle, but always just roars when something is funny.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a doll! I need to see her again! And, you too!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh... she is so darling! I would love to pick your brain about some things about med school if you're willing to let me!