Thursday, April 2, 2009

I think Rhett gets depressed around his birthday..

Rhett updated his Facebook Profile:

About Me:
Married to Jessica. We have one kid (RJ). I'm 28 years old, I live with my in-laws, I'm tens of thousands of dollars in debt, and I still haven't entered my career, oh, and I'm like 20 pounds overweight. I am the coolest person I know.

He's not 28 until Sunday.
Photo from his 3rd birthday...when he was feeling much more successful.
Oh, and don't worry, I'll remind him how great he is so you don't have to feel obligated to in a comment. Maybe I'll remind him that he only has one more year of school... I think of that all the time.

3 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

You just have to make your birthdays REAL parties to help you forget you are getting older. If anyone can make a fun party it's you Jess!

Jared and Leslie said...

Oh Jess and Rhett! You both are so funny! At least you are so close to having a career, Thats a really good thing to remind your honey jess :) Happy Birthday on Sunday Rhett! Hey maybe we all should get together some time while you still live like 10 minutes away. I am terribly sorry to be a bad friend. But lets get together... And this time I mean serious business! Hope you are doing well! And I love the pics of your little chunky babe He is seriously a Dolly! Our little girl is due in 5 weeks! AHH :) Miss you so much!

Kassie said...

thats funny!