Saturday, August 2, 2008

Willow!


For those fortunate to be born in the 1980s, you probably enjoyed one of the great fantasy films of all time as a child...Willow.
Last night Rhett and I introduced this great film to our nieces and nephews. After, we were interested in finding more about Willow...you can now reap the benefits of our research.
WHO IS WILLOW?
Name: Warwick Davis
Age: Born Feb 3, 1970
Family: Wife, 2 kids
HOW OLD WAS WARWICK WHEN HE FILMED WILLOW? 17 years old
WHAT GOT WARWICK'S START IN FILMS? He was Wicket the Ewok at age 11
WHAT HAS WARWICK FILMED RECENTLY? Multiple roles in the Harry Potter movies.
WILL THERE BE A WILLOW 2? Warwick hasn't heard anything yet, but we can only hope and pray George Lucas will have time
The last treat, Warwick has his own website: http://www.warwickdavis.co.uk/

7 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

hahah Jess you are so funny!!! I sooo remember as children,"Willow" being you and lanetty's fav. movie and Lanetty would do the best impression of the old witch. Thanks for the post...I learned alot about our fav. famous lil' person Warwick!

Emily said...

Oh yeah. Very fond and vivid memories of this tale. I liked his friend Migosh (sp?), and let's not forget Val Kilmer. I was telling KC just a while ago that we are definitely putting that in our Netflix queue. Thanks for reminding me. And for the website. It's a little ghetto, but that's why I like it.

Brooklyn said...

loved every minute!

Kassie said...

I FREAKING LOVE WILLOW.

Katherine said...

It's the Daikini baby!

Laura said...

Jessica, I LOVE this movie! You have no idea...

Ryan + Jess said...

My husband LOVES Willow - I never watched it growing up, but now we have a copy in our DVD collection. There are some great lines in that movie...