Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Favorite Romantic Film of All Time Vote Results


I was surprised at the results of our poll for the Best Romantic Film of All Time. My favorite is Roman Holiday. There were only two other people that agreed!!!
I assume everyone that voted for Pride and Prejudice must have good taste, but haven't had the privilege to see the amazing film starring Gregory Peck, the perfect hero for any film, and Audrey Hepburn, the epitome of classy and elegant. To top it off, it takes place in ROME!! I could go on and on because Roman Holiday is one of my favorite films of all time.

Rhett didn't give it a chance because it's filmed in black and white. But what a shame if you share his same bias. So if you haven't seen it, I recommend it.
This is one of my favorite scenes. The Mouth of Truth.

No comments: