Sunday, June 26, 2011

Miss Elle

Ellaria is 3 months now.  Time is flying by and she's so big.  I love this stage because they're still little babies but they interact and a little personality starts peeping through the newborn eat, sleep, coma.


She continues to chub out, and everyone always comments on her cheeks, then occasionally her blue eyes.
RJ  is still her biggest fan. Sometimes I call her "little sis" and RJ always corrects me and says: "she's MY sister!"

I made this little brown dress the summer I got pregnant with RJ.  He ended up being a boy, but I did put him in the dress when he was 3 months old.  He's on the right.
Seeing both babies in the same clothes at the same age, Ellaria doesn't look like his clone much anymore to me.  Both have the chubby cheeks and look like family though.


I love her huge flared nose smile...I had to get her dad in order to get her to smile.  She's already a total daddy's girl and smiles the most for Rhett. 


She is a good little sleeper.  I put both kids to bed between 8 and 9pm and she sleeps until 5 or 6am to be fed, then goes back to sleep until 10 to 11 am.  So sleeping well is making such a big difference for me. 
We love this chubby girl!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

She is adorable. Love those cheeks

Unknown said...

What a doll. I could eat her up!

And you're right, they aren't total clones, but they are definately related!

rebecca said...

Oh, Jessica!! She is so beautiful!!! I just want to kiss those cheeks!!

***** said...

What a beautiful little darling. She looks so sweet. I am so happy to hear that she is a good sleeper for you. It makes all the difference for a happy baby and family. You are such a good mom.
ps. that dress is gorgeous on her. nice work.

Natalie said...

What a great post-- I LOVE the pictures and can't believe how fast time flies!

Sheila said...

I keep thinking that she riminds me of a pic of Heather at the same age. Maybe Lynette. Weird.
Sometimes she even looks like James did. Will be fun watching the changes.

Erin said...

She looks like an angel baby. So cute and round! It's nice that she sleeps so much. Hope I get so lucky. Love you!

melody said...

Oh, the cheeks! The chub! I love it. I am partial to chubby babies, myself. She is a doll.

Stephanie Kelly said...

i love her!