Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mannequins Strike Again!

This was the title to the email a friend, Lacey sent me.  I saw it and knew it would be great.  She is awesome, and sent me this photo from Ohio of a great display.
THings I love about it:
That SNUGGIE is the highlight, so important they even show you the box.
I half love and half hate the Snuggie.  Maybe if I ever had the chance to use one it would push me to make a solid opinion one way or the other.
The armless upper torso man on the floor.  Reminds me of the black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail...Ohio State style,

Oh how I love me a creepy mannequin display!

by the way, this was Jessica, NOT Rhett, he was signed in & I was too lazy to sign out and sign myself in.

4 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Hilarious! Lacey sure is a good friend to think of you! :)

Unknown said...

Pretty sure I LOVE my snuggie, like REALLY love my snuggie. I got one as a joke for scott, and it turned out to be the best 20 bucks I've ever spent. That probably makes me sort of white-trashy but seriously, they are the best :)

Lacey Guy said...

I'm glad I found this for you! Thanks for posting it! So creepy!

nita said...

The pic of your Mom on the blog looks just like you Jessica..love your blog