Thursday, February 4, 2010

BIKES

Little boys need little bikes to ride around the house.
That is what my mother-in-law taught me. 
Daddy Rhett got his little three-wheeler for his 3rd birthday in the 1980s, and Grandma C got little Rhett an awesome Radio Flyer bike for Christmas this year.

He really cruises around and it's been great for cold winter days.  Also, it's light weight I have taken it places...like Tuesday night to the church when I was in charge of a young women's activity.  He cruised all around the halls and had fun, not climbing up my heels the whole time.

I should find out where my mother-in-law found it.  It's been an awesome toy.
I can't believe this kid is almost 2!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Love both photos. Like father, like son.

Natalie said...

WHAT!!???? He can't be that old! Great pictures!!

melody said...

Oh man, he is cute. And I am with you on the bikes. Julia is crazy about her trike. (I made sure to buy a cute red one so I wouldn't be annoyed of seeing it around the house!) She especially likes to ride it in our unfinished basement. Awesome.