Friday, February 20, 2009

Tag from Natalie

Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. King of Queens
3. Freaks & Geeks (just introduced to the one season it aired)
4. Seinfeld
5. Mystery Science Theatre 3000
6. I've been following Biggest Loser lately
7. as a kid I loved Full House
8. sometimes I turn to Friends re-runs while I get dinner ready

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. sewed a bedside organizer, idea copied from friend Katherine
2. splurged and bought donuts only to bite in to one and realize it was chocolate covered, when I'd been craving chocolate cake donuts with the chocolate glaze. Such a disappointment.
3. laundry
4. drank 1 qt of Grape Gatorade
5. visited my sister at her store
6. played with RJ under the ginormous quilt my mom has set up
7. rescued RJ from drowning when he somehow dove into the tub while I was showering, soaking all his clothes I'd just dressed him in and drenching the fresh diaper
8. gave RJ his first haircut

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Rhett graduating next May
2. Rhett deciding what he what he wants to specialize in
3. Quitting breastfeeding...maybe that should have been #1
4. Someday buying a house
5. summer, gardening and eventually...raspberries
6. Future trip to Rome in the next couple years
7. Temple Open House tomorrow
8. Dinner tonight...and dessert

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Famous Daves
4. Panda Express
5. Papa Johns
6. Applebees
7. PF Changs
8. Parkers Drive In -- American Fork, UT

8 Things on My Wish List
1. new house...or any house that was ours
2. new body...well really, I wish I'd keep the one I have in better shape. I wish I enjoyed exercise maybe
3. to go on a cruise...graduation???
4. health & safety for my husband and kids
5. better clothes
6. ability to play the violin without any effort
7. attend a Journey concert before they die
8. things might work out to go to Chicago

8 People to Tag: are there 8 people who look at this blog?
1. Mom
2. Heather
3. I honestly can't think of anyone else, so this tag may die with me

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sorry about the lame blog tag, but I enjoyed reading it!

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

"things might work out & go to Chicago"?!?!?! To live or to visit or for what? Might we be neighbors? I would be thrilled! Let me know! Jen P.

jayne said...

Wahoo to Chicago!!!