Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We spent Halloween with Rhett's family and had a fun time...I ate a lot of the niece's candy and we stayed up late.










West of Delta, in Hinkley there is an abandoned Girls Academy that they made into a Haunted House. Two of Rhett's sisters went with Rhett and I hoping to be scared. I have to admit when we drove up and I saw the condemned building it seemed creepy. But the scare crew wasn't having their best performance on our turn through. Overall it was fun and pretty good for little Hinkley, UT.




Baby Rhett's first Halloween

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't get over little RJ's costume. It is genius. I tell everyone I know. Nice job.

Kassie said...

Jess,
There is rumor that a PRN and full-time is coming available at AVH!! Don't know if you're interested still but just so ya know.