Monday, October 13, 2008

My Top 10 Halloween Movies...a little lame-o

This list is probably really lame, because I'm not a fan of horror movies and this is probably the same list I'd make as a 12-year-old, but this is how I feel... more childhood nostalgia than anything.
10. Hocus Pocus

9. Lady In White

8. Edward Scissorhands

7. Nightmare Before Christmas (Is it a Halloween or Christmas?)

6. Psycho

5. Corpse Bride

4. The Witches

3. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane

2. Charlie Brown & the Great Pumpkin

1. Young Frankenstein

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome list. And I so glad that Lady in While made it. I've been thinking about that one a lot with the season approaching. Nice job.

Kassie said...

Jess,
Since you inspired me 3 years ago (?) to do Halloween dinner for my fam... I have some cute ideas.
1) Spider bread bowl
2) Handwichs
I'll email you the website. Easy as Rhodes bread.
PLUS, my sister-in-law attended my Halloween dinner 2 years ago and it is now a tradition in her family!
Don't you feel awesome!? Spreading the joy...I mean spook.

melody said...

"Did you ever see a dream walking..."

Lacey Guy said...

I love those movies too! I also add the extra, super, supreme-o cheesy "Halloweentown" movies on Disney. SO funny!