Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's A MAD HOUSE!!

When we were home this summer we had big plans to watch the original Planet of the Apes--one of the best films of all time. Jess wanted to film our own version after we watched it, but how could anyone really mimic such an all time classic? I was very dissappointed with blockbuster, hollywood, and family video, because none of them had the 1967 classic in stock. We found a scifi film shrine though at a hole in the wall video store in American Fork, UT and got it there--the amazing Sunrise Family Video. We recently purchased the entire Planet of the Apes Legacy Collection (1967-1973). Yee haa! So here is a tribute to the best scene in one of the best movies all time:
If you don't know what this scene is all about, well, then you better see the movie. All I can say is, "It's a Mad HOUSE!!" ;)

1 comment:

The Posse said...

Wow, this looks incredible. Where has this been all my life? I think I'll have to borrow it... Oh and I love your Jack Handey quote. Classic.