Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Nothing says "Have A Merry Christmas"
like the latest window display from AeroCare!

Some of my favorites: at first glance, it looked more like a murder scene than a joyful Christmas night with someone receiving respiratory assistance. The faces are so incredibly creepy, especially when a mask is taped to it and "she" is staring at the ceiling.
And finally, the greatest mystery to me: What gender is the seated manequin???

Female Features:
  • eylashes
  • painted finger nails
  • sculpted brows

Male Features:

  • baggy jeans
  • monster thighs
  • broad shoulders
  • hiking boots
  • posture

So I guess it all comes down to the chest to decide...yet it still leaves me wondering.

For previous Aero Care creations, see an earlier post from summer.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE YOU JESS-we have to send this to Letterman--a Kirksville classic!

Sarah said...

Very creepy! I would call that manequin a Shim.